Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Model# LT-52246 Serial# 100174 Have a 4" blue line up & down

Customer Question

Model# *****
Serial# *****
Have a 4" blue line up & down the right side of screen. Also,screen will go black while maintaining audio. Have to power off/on to regain picture.
TV is 7 yrs. old
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

If you changes sources (Cable to say a DVD), does the issue occur with multiple sources?

Please also grab the original Mitsubishi remote and press MENU. Let me know if the TV's native MENU appears on the screen when the screen goes black.