Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Please help me my lg 55 inch smart tv will not come on. When

Customer Question

Please help me my lg 55 inch smart tv will not come on. When I press remote the lg icon on the screen flashes on the screen a quick second then back off. I've unplugged it and the comcast box. The comcast box had been reset. I've been on the phone with comcast they can't help except to say maybe a bad box. I just got a new cell phone and was working on it when this happened could that habe caused interference with the television? The last time I looked at the television and it was on the box was about to do a automatic reset. Please help me I'm disabled and do not leave the house do really would like tho have my television. Thankyou!!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does the LG icon appear repeatedly on screen or just once when press power button to turn On the TV?

- Any idea, how old is the TV and still under warranty?

- Was there any lightning storm in area when the problem occurred?

Thanks.