Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Watching Foxtel program, suddenly screen went blank - no

Customer Question

Hi. Watching Foxtel program, suddenly screen went blank - no picture no sound. Power still available (red indicator light glowing, could see responses to the remote when trying different functions but still no picture or sound. Turned everything off hoping for a reset, still no change. Foxtel box connected to other TV, which still works fine. Can you help please?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, What is the full model number off of the back of the TV please?

Also, have you tried physically unplugging everything for at least 5 minutes, and during this time disconnecting and reconnecting the HDMI cable between the two devices? If not, then please try that and let me know what happens.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.