Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Where 2 get stand 4 a sense 40h58

Customer Question

where 2 get stand 4 a hisense 40h58
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Al.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, this part is not available for purchase. Typically, case parts such as this are not stocked in any quantity, even for current production models. Hisense is one of the lowest quality brands out there, and offers virtually zero support for their products in terms of parts availability.

For older or discontinued models, it is nearly impossible to find them, and no dealer or part source has them in stock. Even when they can be found, the parts tend to be very expensive (sometimes several hundred $).

If you want the factory original base, you can watch for on ebay, craigslist, etc, or check with local tv repair shops who may parting out a defective tv.

Other than that, your best option will be a generic/universal base, or to wall mount the tv. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1jibnBH or http://amzn.to/1jibux9

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.