Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My philips tv model 34PW9847/17 ( not a flat screen- old )

Customer Question

hi my philips tv model 34PW9847/17 ( not a flat screen- old ) problem:upper half of the screen is black -there is a thin stripe in multicolor and the lower part is perfect picture
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ido not now if the question was send
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Problem you have is the vertical chip and maybe bad capacitors around the chip is bad, it will need to be examined and replaced if you think you can do the work yourself(involves using a meter for volts ohms and a soldering iron) I will be happy to help?

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony

Do you still require any help with this please?

Anthony