Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Vizio 32 E32 TV. I have connected a Magnavox DVD

Customer Question

I have a Vizio 32 E32 TV. I have connected a Magnavox DVD VHS player but can't figure out hot to select that device so I can play my DVDs from the Vizio. I go to Menu and select Device and then HDMI2 since the satellite is on HDMI 1. But then I don't know what to do so that it sets it up to change the screen to HDMI2 for the Magavox
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

There should be a designated INPUT or SOURCE button on the TV remote what happens if you use that (you may need to continually press the button to find HDMI 2) or there may simply be a HDMI button you need to cycle on that remote

Let me know please

Anthony