Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Im ***** *****..i having problems tuning my deawood tv

Customer Question

Customer: hi im ***** *****..i having problems tuning my deawood tv
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i bought this tele..and it apears to need retuning...yet i have been trying the automatic tuning..but having problems
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes im not going anywere
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

2- What kind of problem occurs when run auto tuning in TV, does it receive any local channel, please elaborate the problems?

Thanks.