Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a tachi model #UT32A302W. I moved and when trying to

Customer Question

Hi I have a Hitachi model #UT32A302W. I moved and when trying to reconnect I could not get a picture or signal. I haven't been able to use for over one year. Please advise
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Does TV turn On and display menu graphics?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TV turns on and say no sync signal
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing is connected to it besides the HD box. Yes the problem still occurs on all video input sources
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, please check the HDMI cable between cable box and TV to make sure it is plugged securely and tight.

Press Input/ Source/ TV-Video button on TV remote to select correct video input in TV so it can get video signals from cable box.

If problem still persist then please reboot cable box by unplug its power cord from wall outlet for 5 minutes to get it reset, replug back in and let it reboot that may take several minutes and check how it goes.

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have a cable box connected as I express earlier. This model TV comes with its own audio video center box. I called a HDMI box but its actual not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I donoy have a cable box have you look up the kind of TV question?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Working on it and get back to you in 5 minutes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you familiar with Hitachi TV and this model?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

TV manual doesn't show any media box associated with this TV and it does have HDMI and RGB inputs to connect video sources. This TV is basically a monitor that is why doesn't have builtin tuner to connect antenna.

Please check the box hooked to TV and get me the model number off of it to see what it is.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AVCO8U-Hitachi
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, please make sure the HDMI cable is plugged in AV Out of media box and HDMI Input of TV, select HDMI Input in TV to get media box signals on TV.

Please click following links to download user manual copy of media box and TV that have detailed info about connection setup and how to connect other video devices to media box..

http://data.manualslib.com/pdf2/38/3720/371962-hitachi/acv01u__lcd_direct_view_tv.pdf?52dceeb02882199aac917d66c9b92552&take=binary

&

http://data.manualslib.com/pdf2/26/2569/256838-hitachi/ultra_vision_ut32a302.pdf?f846989d9129fbcd4edcfca4beed6961&take=binary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is very misleading I come to this company for help n it seems like I'm being told to do the work
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry for the trouble and I can't put my hands on things there through internet, all I can give you info from here and plugging the cables need real hands.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I pull cable n still nothing I was UDR the impression that you were affiliated with Hitachi but it seems like you are not knowledgeable about this product
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, let me opt out to repost the question to other experts and hopefully some one will soon assist you further.

Do not rate my answer and leave it as it is.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Rather not moveforrward