Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Bose Solo TV Sound System - 347205-1300 It just stopped

Customer Question

Bose Solo TV Sound System -(###) ###-#### It just stopped producing sound. Green light is on, remote works help.
Thanks,
Jud ***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

Please try unplugging the Bose, the Cable/SAT box, and the TV- ALL from power for at least 2 minutes and then plug them back in. Once the cable box finishes rebooting, check for sound then with the Bose and let me know what happens please.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.