Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

We received a firmware patch MERGE_3393 today by email to

Customer Question

We received a firmware patch MERGE_3393 today by email to fix color and other issues. When we installed it, the tv came back on but now the screen is upsidedown.
RCA LED58G45R 58" 1080p
Serial #5513 LE58G45 AI05290
Can you help with this?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OrderID: 15955634-563....problem is fixed
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

In the picture setup, there is an option to "flip" the image. The reason is in case you are mounting it from a ceiling.

If you don't see it on the setup menu, let me know and I can help you get into the service menu to correct it. We would do that as a last resort since there is a lot in the service menu that can cause irreversible damage. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I wrote to you at 7:17 and said that the problem was fixed, and yet you still answered me and I was charged for it.
Can I get a $23.00 refund since I did contact you stating the problem was fixed?

I will submit your question for refund. I apologize, but I had not seen a message to that effect.