Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

We 't have a Samsung remote Control and we are trying to

Customer Question

We don't have a Samsung remote Control and we are trying to install an HD cable box. We cannot find the buttons on the TV to complete the process nor do we have the remote control. Where are the buttons on our model TV which is series 45. Thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Please provide the full mode number off of the back of the TV as "series 45" does not allow me to look up your set. Then I can help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Simply reply back whenever you can and I can assist you. On a Samsung set, the button that changes the Input Source to HDMI is labeled "Source". However without knowing which model you have, your set may have different buttons or a "joystick" type button located on the bottom front of the set. When you have the model number, please reply back.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.