Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I am looking tv stand tv Model # is E371VL

Customer Question

I am looking for a tv stand for Vizio tv Model # ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Paula,

Unfortunately, this part is no longer available for purchase. Typically, case parts such as this are not stocked in any quantity, even for current production models. Your tv is an older (2011) model, with production discontinued many years ago. For older or discontinued models, it is nearly impossible to find them, and no dealer or part source has them in stock. Even when they can be found, the parts tend to be very expensive (sometimes several hundred $).

If you want the factory original base, you can watch for on ebay, craigslist, etc, or check with local tv repair shops who may parting out a defective tv.

Other than that, your best option will be a generic/universal base, or to wall mount the tv. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1jibnBH or http://amzn.to/1jibux9

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.