Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

From UK. I have a Samsung LE52M87BDX TV. It was clicking and

Customer Question

Customer: I am Mal from UK. I have a Samsung LE52M87BDX TV for repair. It was clicking and would come ON after 10-30 minutes of clicking. Once warm it would come ON instantly. I checked the Caps for BULGING but they are OK. I replaced them. Now it clicks but does not turn ON. There is no 13V on the connector. The ICE2BS01 does not show any signal on the Gate output pin. There is no signal on the Feedback Pin either. Can you help? Do you have a circuit diagram for the BN44-00150B Power supply board?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This is all I can tell you unless you have any specific questions
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

You do understand this is a board replacement exercise?

Anthony

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want to fault find to component level.
Do you have a circuit diagram for this board?
Where can I buy this board for the LE52M87BDX?

Sorry I will opt out perhaps someone has it

Expert:  ziane Hassan replied 10 months ago.

Hi have you had your TV's problem sorted?

Regards

Hassi

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi
Your link didnot work
Malkit
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have already paid £21 when I posted the question. Do I need to pay another £33?????

Hi. Sorry i was away with family

I will assist you tomorrow

I will give you the repair tips for your TV

Regards

Hassi

Hi

these are the repair tips for your tv

-check capacitors CS804, CS805, CS806, CM812, CM813 (all 1000uf/16v)

-Tip for appliances using the BN94-01206D signal PCB. (Relay clicks slightly faster with a NVM corruption problem. R1131 and R1132 (both 68R) have visible signs of overheating. 13V is measured at one side of these parallel-connected resistors (while relay is on) and 1.2V at the other side. 210R is measured across C1102 (1uf/16V), in line with the 2 resistors. if C1102 is removed then only 37R can be measured . Replace C1102 (with 25V type), R1131 and R1132 (both 68R) at the underside of the signal board, next to connector Cn1101.

-(Electrolytic capacitors in PSU have been replaced). NVM memory IC1803 (AT24C256) has corrupled software. then replace NVM memory IC1803 (AT24C256), then proceed as follows: switch of appliance via mains switch, then solder two long wires at PIN 5 and 6 of IC and short them at the other end, then start TV via main switch, wait maximum 1-2 seconds ( a click can be heard, backlight doesn't switch on), the remove the short circuit at the two wires. NOTE: it is important not to exceed the time limit(1-2 seconds), otherwise the procedure will have to be repeated, then access service mode (INFO, MENU, mute) . select 'tuner' line and set it to 'AUTO' . then select RESET line. the set should reset itself and upon start-up, it should start automatic search.

I hope this will help

Regards

Hassi

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My TV Samsung LE53M78 uses BN44-00150 for power supply board and BN41-00831E for main board.
I have replaced the caps in the power supply (these normally bulge with a fault BUT were OK). I am missing 12V and 13V on the power supply board. DO YOU HAVE A circuit diagram for the power board?

Hi

sorry i have checked and could not find a circuit board for your power board