Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Panasonic TV, Model No: TH/32S1OA, Serial No.

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TV, Model No: TH/32S1OA, Serial No. TH/OK9550083 with Digital Auto, HD1 & HD2 jack portholes that is still very functional.
We are looking at installing Netflex onto the TV; is it capable of this and if not are we able to install via a desk top device?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Your tv doesn't have any built in web connectivity, but you can easily connect up an external streaming device, as opposed to having to buy a new smart tv.

You can spend $30-100 on a roku, fire tv, htpc or smart bluray player and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and lower cost than a new set.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** no more information or detail then what I was able to find in a general and very quick web search on panasonic. I was looking for some more defined details on the devices and connection. Since I have alreay paid $39 for a general response without any real detail and what is actually almost word for word from a panasonic web site I am reluctant to spend anything further, even if the amounts are fairly minor.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You don't need to spend anything further, but I'm not sure what specific information you're looking for.

The devices I mentioned are nearly universally applicable. There is nothing proprietary or special about your panasonic tv.
Any of the mentioned devices simply plug into 1 of the 2 hdmi ports on the tv. Set the tv source mode to hdmi1 or hdmi2, and then use the devices remote to configure the wifi connection and you're up and running.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

As to your specific question, yes, your tv is capable of supporting a streaming device, including the examples I gave, any of which would allow access to netflix as well as many other apps.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If there are other details you wish to discuss beyond your initial question, I'm happy to advise further, but I'd need to know specifics of what you are looking for.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work.I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.