Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We moved our TV to another room but could not programs by

Customer Question

We moved our TV to another room but could not programs by Dish, our provider. I called Dish and they woke me through, however still no programs. They seem not to have the input data of Hitachi. The TV is a 2003 model and working quite well in the other room. The model # ***** ***** Serial number V31009575. THE CHASSIS # ***** Please advise input details ASAP.
Thanks and regards
George Hayek (*****@******.***)
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi George and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Dish receiver. Additionally, please describe how the Dish receiver is connected to the Hitachi TV using what kind of cable(s).