Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Using an antenna in next room, worked fine. This morning

Customer Question

Using an antenna in next room, worked fine. This morning tried to connect cd player, not right cord. Pulled off cord and now the t says NO SIGNAL. Ntflix workd fine, but no local channels. What's wrong?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, Have you used the "Input" button on the Vizio remote to go back to the TV or Antenna Input selection please? This is how you change back to whatever it is you were watching before. Let me know.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it goes back to no signal.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is a one time answer, right? I am not signing for monthly charges on my credit card!
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

If it goes back to no signal then unplug your TV and disconnect and reconnect the antenna cable to the back of the TV and make sure it's secure. Plug the TV back in then turn it on and select the correct Input. Let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry, Aric, but nothing you suggested worked. The screen still says "No Signal." I will call a technician friend to fix it.Thank you
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Okay this would indicate a fault in one of the connections. There's no other trick besides changing the Input back, so something is wrong beyond what I can fix from this side of a computer.