Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have am LG 32ln530b and it scans and picks up some

Customer Question

Customer: I have am LG 32ln530b and it scans and picks up some channels but will not pick up the stronger stations below channel 11. says it scans on cable and don't know how to get it to switch to antenna....***** ***** in Jonesboro,La.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just installed a DB8e long range antenna which is pointed toward the stations 55 foot high.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

What you'll need to do is have the input mode set to tv (not hdmi, etc),

go into the LG menu, under OPTION, then Initial Setup, there you should see the input type where you can choose air/antenna or cable, and run the scan again.

If it still isn't picking anything up, you may need to rotate the antenna slightly a few degrees (experiment both horizontally and vertically)