Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My grandchild was pressing buttons on my remote RMT 17. My

Customer Question

My grandchild was pressing buttons on my remote RMT 17. My TV does not get a signal and an is stuck in Spanish. Can I correct this or do I need to buy a new remote.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Westinghouse TV. Additionally, is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed? Or is there a satellite receiver or a cable box used with the TV? If the latter, please describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).