Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Vizio TV will not turn off. Why? Where is the power

Customer Question

My Vizio TV will not turn off. Why? Where is the power button on the set?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

- Does TV display normal picture and just doesn't turn Off when press power button on remote?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The answer to the second question is YES. Where is the power button on the TV?I cannot get to the back of the TV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am waiting for an answer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Why is this taking so long?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If you cannot or will not answer my questions now, please cancel my request and credit my credit card payment.
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Your TV model number info are still awaited as this will tell what TV you have.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

You may please contact customer service at given link/ number to cancel the question.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
TV model # ***** : VIZIO E40-c2
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for TV model number, there is a button located at lower right at rear of TV (if looking at rear of TV), press and hold it to turn Off the TV. If it doesn't work then unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset the TV, replug back in, press power button as mentioned to turn On the TV as it should work if there is no internal issue in TV. Please reply back if TV still doesn't work in normal way to assist you further.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.