Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Older Emerson flatscreen TV being used as monitor. The first

Customer Question

Older Emerson flatscreen TV being used as monitor for PS4. The first problem was the image began vibrating, now the screen will come on for a few minutes then shuts itself off. Is there an easy fix for this by any chance?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am assuming you have rebooted the set unplugged from the wall waited 5 mins then replugged back in again, if so then it wont be an "easy" fix by the way you say, it will mean getting the back off the set and deciding on replacing a board, board will need to be ordered most likely the main-board at this point, let me know if you think this is within your scope (depending on the age of the set).

Anthony

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, thank you anyway, I was just hoping it was a common problem with a chip or something I could do myself.Thank you Anthony.

Your Welcome

Let me know if I can do anything else

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Anthony