Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Here,
, Panasonic - PT61LC27 (PT-61LCZ7) Aug. 2007.

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** here,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Panasonic - PT61LC27 (PT-61LCZ7) Aug. 2007. About a year ago (or less) I replaced the lamp myself and everything worked fine until a couple of days ago. TV turned off Red light blinking at 6 time intervals pause 6 X. Unplugged and reset it several times and after day four and Green light comes on with no picture for a while then back to the Red light. Should I toss and get another new one or ???? If I have to spend another $400 or so on a new lamp then a new one is in store.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Have you had a look physically at the lamp?taken it out to at least examine it for anything obvious?if not please do that and let me know (this is not conclusive)

Let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the lamp looks fine, just as it did the first time. a lot of work to take the lamp out.

Yes I understand its the LIFI lamp why panasonic done this is any ones guess

There is no code for the lamp light blinking 6 red please re-check

Anthony