Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Lt 40164 tv, cant get picture on, volume works. hdmi from

Customer Question

lt 40164 tv, cant get picture on, volume works. hdmi from cable box and amazon tv connected by hdmi but input from remote does not show them
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the Question

If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time

We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can take out the picture or sound

Let me know how this works out please thank you, ***** ***** works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars that will be with this post thanks again.

If you have issues please just get back to me here

Regards

Anthony