Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a new smart Vizio tv I and my computer expert
,

Customer Question

Customer: I have a new smart Vizio tv I and my computer expert
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: signal is strong, good WIFI but it wont conect to my vizio (smart).have tried many times the tv says that i am connected, want to bet????
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, but I though technical support was free?????
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

What is the model number off of the back of the TV?

Is the set connected using an ethernet cable or Wi Fi?

How long have you owned it for and when did the problem occur?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** whatever you have done, but I no longer require your service,please give to me a full refund. I feel that I have made a real mistake, as I can solve the problem my self.