Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need to know if and how, to go to the NETFLIX app. What do

Customer Question

I need to know if and how, to go to the NETFLIX app. What do I need to do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. This TV has no App platform or any other internet functions that would enable it to be able to get Netflix on the set directly. In order to get Netflix you would need an external Smart Blu Ray player, Roku, Apple TV box, or Amazon Fire TV box connected to the set using an HDMI cable, and then you will stream Netflix from that device and view on the TV.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied at all, I expected better resolts. If my card is charged eney balance at all, I will report SHARP customer service to the Better Business Burrow. The BBB...
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

We are not Sharp. This is Just Answer which is a pay for support site. You asked SPECIFICALLY "if and how, to go to the Netflix app- what do you need to do". I gave you the answer to your query- the TV has NO support for Netflix so an external device is needed. I'm not sure how you or I can change that. The answer is the answer. You're essentially saying I am a bad tech for not being able to change the facts. Please elaborate exactly what type of assistance you are looking for here and I can do my best to assist you further.