Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I want to watch Amazon prime on my home tv...It's a Samsung

Customer Question

Customer: I'm Jo & I want to watch Amazon prime on my home tv...It's a Samsung & I think I bought it in 2010.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have no idea how to do it. I'm reading online & there's no clear way to do it...at least as far as I can tell. I need step by step instructions, I think.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: $18 to take me step by step through the process? And how long would it take?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: wait...I asked how long it would take.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Please reply back with the model number off of the back of the Samsung TV so that I can look up specifics and provide you with an answer.