Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just changed from older models of Comcast (tv). Im trying

Customer Question

I just changed from older models of Comcast (tv). Im trying to hook up with Netflix. It comes through the Blue Ray-model BOPS580. I am getting used to the remote and am not a techie....I hope you hava an answer for me. thx
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see what you have for equipment, but I don't see a question posted here. Can you please elaborate on what you're looking for help with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't write a question because I didn't like the set up of giving you my credit info .so-I'm not happy with the whole thing and don't want to pay. Please answer back as to what your company plans to do. Thx, barb
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician.

If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page. I am no longer involved in the dialogue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142