Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Panasonic site completely frustrating. I have PT-50LC14

Customer Question

Panasonic site completely frustrating.
I have PT-50LC14 Problem "Dim Picture"
My wife has been purchasing Lamps on Amazon . SEVERAL. Part Number TY-LA 1000
Why several? , because they don't last as long as the $300.00 first replacement did.
I'm confused; how there is a range of $22 to $215 for same product. Different makers YES but.. The $215 lamp ( on sale for $101.00), I just saw today indicates an "Original Orsam Bilb inside" , that's a new one!
January 2015 I disassembled, as indicated in manual, to clean filter and everything available. New bulb .
Where should I buy a lamp that will LIGHT up my screen?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

The cheap lamps are copy lamps and have been a problem in the industry for years you need to fit a genuine OEM lamp and you can get one of those from www.dlplampsource.com <<clcick, the company only sell genuine OEM.

If you need more help please let me know thank you.

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars usually at the top of the page, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony