Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can get power on my tv is conected on cable box

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is the TV completely / electrically dead? Or there is some indication of power such as the standby light? ...or a blinking light?

Have you checked the AC/power cord? ...the AC power adapter? ...does this adapter gets warm when plugged in? ...tried another outlet?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Completely electricly dead the tv is concerned to cable box and that box have power
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

For the description of "...electricly dead...", then the most likely suspect would be power supply; i.e. in this model the AC adapter.

Can you have this check particularly if it is able to output 19V? (even if just to rule it out as a suspect)

Of course replacing this adapter would be serve as both an attempt of a fix and as a test by process of elimination.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for you help was very helpfull you ansewer were correct have nice day
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Great!

Glad that the above information on the AC Adapter may serve your purpose and would appreciate a Positive Rating and/or an Accept if so warranted (if haven't done so).

Good luck and thank you too for the opportunity to be able to share the information.