Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I trying to connect a Carson DR300 Ezread to my Dad's LG TV.

Customer Question

I trying to connect a Carson DR300 Ezread to my Dad's LG TV. What port do I connect to and how do I select the correct video mode?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem .

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you can locate a composite video port with the yellow terminal then use that or in newer tv that port may also be green as the composite (what you need ) and component share the same ports

Then on the tv`s remote press the INPUT or SOURCE button repeatedly until it gets to the port where you connected the unit.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

I could be a fair bit more specific with the TV's model number by the way but if this suffice then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you