littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

Sirs, first, my credit card lapsed on new year's; second, I

Customer Question

Sirs, first, my credit card lapsed on new year's; second, I am using onlyCustomergmail, not the original***@******.***, so I need to find out how to renew my Roku tv streaming use with the new credit card. I see no way to do that here.
***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 year ago.

Sign in to the Netflix website to update your email and change your password from the Your Account page. If you can't sign in with your current password, send yourself a password ***** email first. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your account, go to our Sign In Help Page and follow the steps to recover that information.

Sign in to the Netflix website to update your Netflix payment method.
Note: If you are being billed through a third party and not directly through Netflix, please visit the third party's website to update this information.