Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

There is a message on my TV screen that says to enjoy 3D

Customer Question

There is a message on my TV screen that says to enjoy 3D images safely and comfortably, etc. that won't go away. Comcast says it is a Panasonic issue because they don't have any problem solving for 3D TVs. How do I get the message to go away?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
this isn't going to help you but I can't find the model number. There is a cable box connected to my TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

OK, please check side panel or user manual of TV to get model number because this is basic info to get related manual for troubleshooting purpose, there are lots of Panasonic TVs and model number is ***** info that tells which one you have.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
model # *****
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** correct number would be TC-P50VT25

I'm working on it and get back to you in 10 minutes.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

It seems TV has set on "store demonstration" mode and it needs to set it for "Home Use", you can do it by resetting the TV to default settings by going into Menu > Setup > First Time Setup and select language then select "Home Use" option in set viewing mode window and select No if get Store Demonstration" mode, this will close pop up banners on TV screen which are disturbing you and finish the first time setup wizard, select correct video input by pressing Input button on TV remote to get cable channels on TV.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.