Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have an pioneer elite pro-150fd it seems to be stuck in

Customer Question

We have an pioneer elite pro-150fd it seems to be stuck in standby mode. on the bottom left the blue light and red light is on with sound but no picture
Category: TV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

No thank you, ***** *****'t take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue with me, then please reply back on this page to the info I request.

When did this problem occur, was there a storm or power outage, etc.?

Also if you grab the original Pioneer remote and press MENU, will the MENU display on the screen?