Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have an pioneer elite pro-150fd plasma TV. the picture

Customer Question

We have an pioneer elite pro-150fd plasma TV. the picture won't come on. And on the bottom left the red and blue light is on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.

Please note:

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

Can you tell me if there is any blinking/pattern to that red/blue light?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It keeps telling us to keep putging money
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

You are all set to talk here, under the initial chat, just don't post any new questions.

If you want to talk by phone, that is an additional fee

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We have tried to accept the offer twice and it keeps appesring again
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

I resent, but if you did paypal you may have to increase your deposit, that may be what it's asking for. Sorry, I can't see any of the billing side of things.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is not paypal AT&T this is to flustrating I will just cancel
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry I have no control over any of that. Do you see a button where you can click yourself to request a call? If so, click on that and I'll accept it from my end.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Also if you're doing this from a phone/tablet, switch to a computer, the site doesn't work well on some devices, or even try another browser (just copy the link to this page)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We fid this on the computer this is confusing at best will just cancel all with AT&T thanks sorry we couldn't get to you!
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

This has nothing at all to do with AT&T?

This is justanswer.com, a paid support site. Go to the Account link at the top of the page to make sure your payment info was entered properly. If that checks out, you probably have a security hold on your bank/card.