Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 32inch flat screen & it has a screen that is snowy

Customer Question

Customer: "I have a 32inch flat screen & it has a screen that is snowy & has an ion a circle surrounded by a box words on the screen say Weak or no signal model#LN-T325HA & model code LNT325HAX/XAA-thank-you ***** ***** green,***@******.***"
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: such as
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?