Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Our TV started shutting itself off and then coming back on.

Customer Question

Our TV started shutting itself off and then coming back on. Today it shut off and is not coming back on, we have a surround sound hooked up and we can get the voice part of the show but no picture. The TV is about 8 years old. Model #:LC370SS8. Time for a new TV?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

I do not use any phone call facility Justanswer may offer thanks

OK is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please when the set shuts down?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK the problem is the main-board its bad and will need to be replaced do you think you can do that yourself?I am not sure if it is a good idea to repair this set at this age, cost of the board will be around $100 so maybe not?

I am sorry I do not have better news

Let me know please I will be happy to help you with replacement of the board should you go that route

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony