Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a very old Toshiba Cinema Series, does not have HD,

Customer Question

I have a very old Toshiba Cinema Series, does not have HD, It has been connected to Warner Cable, but there was always a problem getting the TV to the appropriate channel 3 to work with the cable. I have about 4 universal remotes, but can't figure out how to get the TV set to the necessary Channel for the cable. Hope you can help.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Are you able to use any of these remotes to get into the MENU of the tv and navigate around in the menu?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **