Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have two vertikal lines on my plasma screen
, It is

Customer Question

Customer: I have two vertikal lines on my plasma screen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is all over so, when I press menu the vertikal lines are on top of it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have two black vertikal lines one in the middle and one at the right site, they are about 2 cm wide
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. I need to ask a few questions please. What type of computer do you have? Have you by any chance dropped it recently?

I do apologize. After reviewing all of the notes I have come to realize that this may not be a computer question. Can you please clarify? Are we talking about a computer screen or a tv screen?

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?

Anthony