Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Is there any difference between a sony xbr65x900c and a sony

Customer Question

Is there any difference between a sony xbr65x900c and a sony xbr65x90c ? did I get sold a bill of goods that the X90 has 10 bit technology and the X900 does not?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, xbr65x90c shows up in no searches at all as being a valid model Number, whereas the xbr65x900c does. Either you received a modified model number, or the one ending in "90c" is incorrect by a digit or two. Can you please check that number and postback?

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.