Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need to get my old Samsung tv out of AV mode. Only have

Customer Question

I need to get my old Samsung tv out of AV mode. Only have the cable box remote
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, On Samsung sets the button to put the TV to a different Input mode is the "Source" button. Now, you haven't posted any details about the set, so depending on how old it is- it may not have this button, but if yo can postback with the model number off of the back of the TV then I can help you further.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Model. Txk2767Have the ATt remote
Worked perfect till I hit something. Front of tv has a menu button
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Phone(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you still there??
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello?????
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Never mind! Do not charge me!!!
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Please be patient. You posted back 11 minutes after I engaged you and I stepped away. I am looking into this now if you need help. Let me know.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

On the original TV remote there is a "TV/Video" button you use to change the source settings on the TV. Now this is an older set, and I cannot actually see a picture of the set anywhere. Can you look on the front of the set for a "TV/Video" button please?

Or if there is NOT one there, then get me the Model and Make off of the front of your ATT box so I can look up the remote (they have several so I have no way of knowing which you have).