Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just recently purchased a new set of controls tv. they do

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** just recently purchased a new set of controls for my tv. they do not work. when i spoke to the netflix people, they told me to ask you to do a firmware update, and factory reset. I am doing this now
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To confirm, the issue is your TV does not connect to your wireless network Phyllis? Therefor your not getting Netflix. But its the internet connection to the wireless network your having the issue with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to go to my internet provider and have them clear this up?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Not necessarily, I first need to confirmed what the problem is, this is why I asked Phyllis, the issue is your TV does not connect to your wireless network Phyllis? Therefor your not getting Netflix. But its the internet connection to the wireless network your having the issue with?