Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I clicked the button, now I 't know how to get the picture

Customer Question

I clicked the button for audio only, now I don't know how to get the picture back, can you help me??? It is a rca led lcd smart tv
Category: TV
Expert:  WHIZKID82 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am going to try to help you. On your RCA TV in order to get the screen back on in audio only mode you need to hold the power button down for 3 seconds. This will turn the screen back on.

If this solved your problem please be sure to accept my answer so that I can get credit for answering your question. If there is any more I can do to help you with this problem please feel free to ask me before accepting my answer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
got it taken care of,,,sorry to have bothered you,,,,,

Not a problem, that is what we are here for. If you are happy with my help please be sure to click accept so that I can get paid for helping you. If there is any thing else I can do to further assist you please don't hesitate to let me know.