Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a Samsung anynet dnie it won't turn on. It's model

Customer Question

I have a Samsung anynet dnie it won't turn on. It's model number is HL-R5067W model code is HLR5067WAXIXAA
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

These tv's use a high power lamp that needs to be replaced every few years. If your tv won't come on and the LED's on the front panel are blinking, then the first thing you need to do is replace the lamp.

Do NOT buy a discount cheap lamp from ebay or amazon. Suggest you use www.dlplampsource.com

The lamp is installed into a trap door on the back/side of the tv. It's made to be easy for the end user to be able to change. I can get you a manual with instructions if you would like.

If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted, which I can help with also.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I buy the lamp n u will provide me with a manual? Or walk me through installing the new lamp ?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

yes, you buy the lamp.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL USER MANUAL

see page 132-133 for lamp instructions

please take a moment to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Rating now does not prevent future replies here.