Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Im ***** *****...I have a Panasonic 55 inch Plasma TV that

Customer Question

Customer: Hi..Im ***** *****...I have a Panasonic 55 inch Plasma TV that is about 4 or 5 years old, it has been performing just fine...over the past couple of days I have noticed some lite "flashing" in the background at the top of the screen and today when I turned on the TV, at first it came on as usual, then there was an unusual "pop" and the TV went off...now it wont come back on, I unplugged it and plugged it back in at a different outlet, when I plug it in, I can hear the unit come on but there is no picture, when I try to use the remote, all I get is the flashing red light at the bottom of the unit. Could there be some kind of fuse problem?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: .I have a Panasonic 55 inch Plasma TV that is about 4 or 5 years old, it has been performing just fine...over the past couple of days I have noticed some lite "flashing" in the background at the top of the screen and today when I turned on the TV, at first it came on as usual, then there was an unusual "pop" and the TV went off...now it wont come back on, I unplugged it and plugged it back in at a different outlet, when I plug it in, I can hear the unit come on but there is no picture, when I try to use the remote, all I get is the flashing red light at the bottom of the unit. Could there be some kind of fuse problem?Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/51jff-panasonic-42pz80u-tv-won-t-turn-on-red-light-blinks.html#ixzz3wV6jvRhU
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?