Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Have a Minnie Mouse tv daughter I bought it used and it has

Customer Question

Hi have a Minnie Mouse tv for my daughter I bought it used and it has a v chip lock code how do I reset that
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please try following procedure to reset v-chip password.

- Keep pressing Volume Down button on the TV and press “0” key of remote control simultaneously for a few seconds.

This should reset the v-chip password. Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this TV issue?

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.