Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

I have been using Verizon Fios TV internet time now. This

Customer Question

I have been using Verizon Fios TV internet for some time now. This week I download my updates through TV Internet and I do not see them now. In addition, I'm unable to browse the internet
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please give me a call at **********. Thank you
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michael, I can not find the response to my question. Please advise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or give me a call. Thank you

If you are unable to browse the internet, that's pretty serious. The first thing I would do is reboot all your FIOS devices including the set top boxes if you have them - they are all network connected. Turn them all off, including the FIOS quantum gateway or router - then plug that in first. It may take a few minutes to start up, but it should end up with the blinking light turning solid. Once it does, that means that your router is connected. After that, you can turn on the devices.

This could be a problem outside of that boundry - there is a network terminal where the fiber comes in. If that loses power or goes down, you will lose your services. For that, you are best to contact FIOS to make sure you have a signal that far - they can test it remotely.