Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic TC-P50G10 not working
, I plug in

Customer Question

Customer: Hello I have a Panasonic TC-P50G10 not working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I plug in the power cord I hear ...I think two clicks. I press the power on button and the red power on light comes on, no flashes, stays red
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

The power-light will be blinking and pausing please count the amount of red blinks between pauses please like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks?

Let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The power light is not blinking, it stays on

OK so I am assuming that is stanby set off red light lit have you tried switching the set ON at the set itself?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the set will not reliably turn on/off by the remote or the power button. Every few minutes I can hear a relay click it is on the P-board
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The power button on the set itself will allow you to turn it on (red light comes on) but it does not turn the red light off if you press it again

The set is not blinking an error code which is odd so far

Can you use a meter?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I followed another thread and disconnected SC2 & SC20 on another board, when I did that I get 6 flashes on the red light, I also checked voltage on pin 6 on connector P25 and it has 5 vdc