Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My picture on my samsung looks like Xrays

Customer Question

Hi my picture on my samsung looks like Xrays
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the Samsung?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
LN32A450C1DXZA
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. Does the picture appear like this with ALL sources (cable box, DVD, etc.)?

Also, if you gran the original Samsung remote and press MENU, does the MENU appear the same as well?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THANK YOU iLL JUST GET A NEW ONE .HAPPY NEW YEAR
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Okay, this is a faulty T-Con board (LCD controller) which is something you can purchase for $50 and replace yourself if you'd like. If not, then that is your call. I can help you fix the TV but if you would rather replace it, then I understand.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.