Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 42HDT50 tachi Plasma Television and It Is Missing

Customer Question

I have a 42HDT50 Hitachi Plasma Television and It Is Missing theMonitor Connection Cables
do you know where I Can Buy them ????
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Please postback with a picture off of the back of the AVC (audio/video controller) box so we can find the correct cables. I know it takes a DVI-D cable from the box to the PDP, but there is no real info on this set posted that shows if or what the other cable would be.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I did find the cable, it's a standard DVI-D and 8 pin DIN cable. The DVI-D is common, but the other may be proprietary. They're not made by Hitachi anymore I can tell you that. I will postback once I'm done searching.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry, I cannot locate the cable Hitachi uses anywhere, I will need to opt out and open the question to other experts.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
8 Post C
Do you have a email I Can Send the picture to.http://download.microsoft.com/download/E/6/7/E676F0DD-AD9F-4BCD-AAEE-D9872BF4C9BF/Snowmen.themepack
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
blob:20EE3449-010E-413C-BF8C-3616EE1B544C
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, yes; it would require a "Single Link DVI-D" cable. Please click HERE and HERE to inquire availability and cost.