Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I set up my lg 3d blue ray player with my vizio

Customer Question

how do I set up my lg 3d blue ray dick player with my vizio e60-c3
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

You need to connect the Blu Ray player using an HDMI cable to one of the un-used HDMI ports on the TV.

Then, using the Vizio remote's "INPUT" button, select that HDMI Input you're plugged into respectively (for example if you plugged into HDMI 2, then select HDMI 2).

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.