Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

TV power flashing rapidly TV will not power on no response

Customer Question

TV power flashing rapidly TV will not power on no response to remote . Have pressed and held power button on control panel no respnse . Have turned off power and restored no response help
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is the power-light blinking please like 3 blinks pause 3 blinks or is it continuous?

Anthony

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Continous
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
TV lost power initially when we clicked on channel guide

OK the problem is the firmware has gone bad this will mean replacing the main-board do you think you can do this work yourself?I will provide all the necessary info for you to do that, just to clarify this is a plug in board no soldering

Let me know please

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony